News   May 03, 2024
 637     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 416     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 222     0 

Toronto CityPlace: Montage + Neo (Concord Adex, 47 + 16s, KPMB)

Re: Park

I wonder if they are using the excavated materials from the various building sites in Cityplace for the re-grading?

AoD

good question i was wondering the same thing ..hey does anybody know when the amenity building for NEO/Montage is supposed to be completed??

22 August 2008 photo update

From King and Spadina, 3:30PM today:

DSC00380.jpg

How many layers of "cladding" are they putting up on the "hat"? They've been at it for ages...it seems.

I'm not great at decipering legal documents so correct me if I didn't translate this correctly:

Cityplace Agreement of Purchase and Sale section 31 states that I agree that the purchase price includes the GST and any rebates or material and forms to obtain rebates etc are to be turned over to the vendor. If I don't qualify for a rebate I would still have to pay the vendor the equivalent of this amount if I had qualified.

How does this impact on the 2008 GST/HST rate Reduction and Purchases of New Housing http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pub/gi/notice226/notice226-e.html ? Would love some opinions/insight on this top;)?

You already posted this question in the real estate section.

Hi avatarreb,

Do you have model suite pictures of other projects in the city like Vu condos at the corners of Richmond/Jarvis/Adelaide?

Thanks

The model suite was designed by Cecconi Simone, and you can see photos of it on their website if you don't mind waiting for the unnecessarily slow flash animations.

http://cecconisimone.com/ > From the menu at the right, click "Multi-Unit," then "Model Suites" -- VU is in the list.

thats what UT moderators do ... moderate forum threads and delete / transfer posts to other threads as appropriate ... :)

Any Recent Photo Update?

Please... if there is any recent photo update... really really appreciated!

Please... if there is any recent photo update... really really appreciated!

Here you go Yuler,
I was wondering around the build site on Labour Day. Sorry about the quality but I only had my phone with me to snap these:

2825661483_cb80175bd2.jpg

2825657481_fe600cabed.jpg

Looks like some of the fringe areas of exposed cladding have been closed up so it's looking more complete.

2817375611_550865d759.jpg

Is it just me or is Luna looking like it will take less time to build than Neo/Montage?

2817376423_c3a3cc9302.jpg

I think better furniture will go in here when the dust settles.

2817375979_ff5e5802e6.jpg

Concierge station in-progress.

2817376919_e390886c77.jpg

Banners posted along the path facing Luna.

I was informed by Customer Care that my PDI is near the end of Sept. I'm so excited;)

Thanks for the post PIX,

I really like the Bremner-side podium complex which connects Montage and Neo. The overhanging roof over the sports complex/pool is a particularly nice touch. It will be great once the grocery store gets in there and really animates the street.

Is it normal for builders to put crappy display furniture in during construction, then switch it up after completion? Seems like such a waste.

PIX ... great photos quality (looks much better than typical phone camera)

I kind of doubt they will change the lobby furniture once the building is completed, given the history of Concord Adex cheaping out on common elements ... feel free to correct me

Back