Toronto 1540 Bloor West | 91.9m | 27s | Trinity Group | IBI Group

I love this building! i love the design, the developer, the website, marketing, and interior renderings... only thing i'm not fussy about is the location, and I wouldn't buy a condo before it gets built.... but if i WERE too.. i'd be tempted to buy here.... but something tells me there would be no units large enough for my liking anyhow.

but still... I really really hope this one gets built. I love TasDesignBuild.. their projects rock!

^... It's a decent location. Dundas West Subway, Price Chopper, Loblaws, Shopper Drugmart are at your door and it's walking distance to High Park

I kinda like the design but it's that labyrinth on the side that I'm worried about... that's gonna block some light and make suites on that side darker...

Been reading this forum for some time and finally decided to leave a comment since this is close to my high park area...:)

I kinda like the design but it's that labyrinth on the side that I'm worried about... that's gonna block some light and make suites on that side darker...

Been reading this forum for some time and finally decided to leave a comment since this is close to my high park area...:)

Welcome to UT!

Better quality render from their updated website...

giraffenewrender.jpg

It seems to be missing some of the angles in the original rendering. Still looks pretty good though. I just hope the base turns out well.

Anyone have details of where this is approvals-wise? They were running into opposition to the height I believe...

Isn't this one heading to the OMB?

AoD

PS: Doesn't appear to be listed under the OMB E-Status. The final staff report isn't out yet either...

Ok this area needs a little bit of help,but maybe this condo can kickstart a bit of intrest.Remember they have some big condo development planned for that mall just south of Bloor.

ikea dream

I looked at the design at giraffeliving website and I must say it looks like an IKEA furniture warehouse and so does the lobby. The design sure won't fit in with the rest of the neighborhood. I believe it will be a long time before the entire building sells.

Back