Toronto Clear Spirit | 131.36m | 40s | Cityscape | a—A

The number of panes has nothing to do with whether something is curtainwall or window wall.

And I'd be highly surprised if that is curtainwall. For the price points on those units the builder would have been insane to waste money on curtainwall. Really, there's no incentive from a builder's perspective to use curtainwall in a condo because it doesn't add any value from the perspective of the purchasers, while costing significantly more to use.

For somebody interested in buying in the tower (Pure Spirit), does anybody know when the tower will be registered, occupied, and available for sale (from a private owner)?

Or, like many of us, you could visit the sales office and get answers to your questions in person....just a thought.

Wow:eek:! Sorry for posting this question. I live in Vancouver and I just thought I'd ask. I thought there might be some owners on this board who could share some insight.

Apologies.

My apologies, I was not aware you were not from Toronto. I did not mean to sound too antagonistic.

My point still stands though. If anyone has a really pressing question about a particular project, go to their office yourself. While the salespeople are often as blissfully unaware as the renderpeople in their pretty pictures, most offices have models and information available to all.

I guess for those out of province they should then deal directly with the renderpeople, seeing as they already have walked by the (rendered) building.

Hello InTransit,

I purchased one of the Lofts in Pure Spirit. Occupancy for me is scheduled for mid August.

From what I have been told by Customer Care: the building is not anticipated to be registered until Spring 2009. Payment of "Occupancy fees" will range from nine months to one year.:(

Hope that answers your questions.

Hello InTransit,

I purchased one of the Lofts in Pure Spirit. Occupancy for me is scheduled for mid August.

From what I have been told by Customer Care: the building is not anticipated to be registered until Spring 2009. Payment of "Occupancy fees" will range from nine months to one year.:(

Hope that answers your questions.

Thanks, Fashionista! That's precisely the type of response I was hoping for.

Cheers!

Looking at the northwest corner of Pure Spirits. Taken from King/Sherbourne. (The crane in the foreground is for East Lofts).

I was in the Distillery District and saw a huge ad for Clear Spirit plastered across one of the brick buildings. It was an atrocity. Allowing ads in the Distillery is going way too far.

from today.

DSC09063.jpg

DSC09065.jpg

DSC09066.jpg

DSC09067.jpg

DSC09068.jpg

DSC09069.jpg

Back