News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.3K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 521     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'BYE' Rosie!

Seriously though, this project really looks like a complete joke. Everything about smacks of amateur hour from the fromage marketing to the bombastic proclamations of supremacy over in the mother(goose)land.

Am I the only naysayer here that believes that this group are a bunch of phonies?

It appears that this fellow was correct. The 1 Bloor East deal is dead.

You heard it here first.

^ I am pretty sure that fullyawake was being sarcastic -- note the identity of the person fullyawake quoted, somebody well known for predicting disaster. He/she was no doubt making fun of the omnipresent negativity of a number of well-known posters here. Certainly, a number of "names" here had been predicting gloom and doom for this project for a long time (although I have yet to read any of them admitting that they were wrong about this).

Although it's possible that "fullyawake" is yet another alias for vultur / investor / caveatemptor / etc. / etc. / etc.

Please shed some light,

You mean the entire building won't be built anymore???

Show us your evidence for this claim. Wild claims without evidence to back them up, and flying in the face of everything we collectively know about the business, are worthless.

A first time poster? With no evidence. I do not have a large enough truck for the grain of salt.

I respect and accept your doubts friends. However, I'm not about to assert any libelous claims against anyone. Go ahead and check with your inside sources and you will find out what I have reported.

This is undoubtedly bad for this city.

well, there is nothing new on their website, and nothing on google...so at this point, this is an unsubstantiated rumour, totally.....

I agreed with Kistopher's point. The 1 Bloor East deal is not dead. It's the developer Bazis Int'l is trying to sell 1 Bloor East project to Menkes but this deal is not firmed yet and under negotiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back