Toronto Emerald Park Condos | 128.92m | 40s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

wyliepoon,

Stop using sketchup and get yourself a real 3D application. If you're putting these together as quickly as I think you are, your potential to do amazing 3D stuff is there... You just need the right tools to take advantage of your talent. :) Their learning curves are quite a bit higher than sketchup but if you take the time to learn them I have no doubt you could do some really good stuff.!!!

So density's a bad thing now? I live 5 min from Yonge and Sheppard, and traffic's no worse around here than most other major intersections in the city.

No, no. Sorry, totally my bad. I was confused about where on Yonge this was. I thought it was further south, closer to the 401.

Yes density for this southwest corner of Yonge and Sheppard. Absolutely. I'm also surprised that this prime corner has sat as a parking lot for so long.

wyliepoon,

Stop using sketchup and get yourself a real 3D application. If you're putting these together as quickly as I think you are, your potential to do amazing 3D stuff is there... You just need the right tools to take advantage of your talent. :) Their learning curves are quite a bit higher than sketchup but if you take the time to learn them I have no doubt you could do some really good stuff.!!!

I second this motion!

I have to wonder if they'll be approved at this height...the city is obsessed with mostly useless and impotent 'transitions' between condos and houses but this will be 50+ storey towers across the street from stable houses.

It seems that North York has an over-abundance of "twin towers" and "matching sets" rather than each building having its own identity. I wish there was more variation up there.

The only reason select parts of downtown see individual/varied condos is that condo sites are smaller downtown. And when sets and pairs get built downtown, they're more likely to have slightly varying heights, whereas suburban sets and pairs are more likely to have identical heights.

Oh, and it's not right at the corner of Yonge & Sheppard, casaguy, it's one block south of the SW corner (and the corner's status remains unknown).

Sketchup model...

Link to model at Google 3D Warehouse

(My Sketchup-ing counterpart in Astana, Kazakhstan, nicknamed "BAR", has uploaded a model of the Astana version of Emerald Park. The model is here)

The future of Sheppard-Yonge...

2611683911_0ac9b6b231_o.jpg

2612519622_6eb1e48651_o.jpg

2612519920_a201530673_o.jpg

good renderings Wyliepoon ...

from what I understand though the Emerald Park towers should be fliped east-west, the taller building should be the one closer to Yonge and the curved part of the building should project towards the west instead ... please correct me if I'm wrong =D

Raj, per post #25, the Agent rollout event is scheduled for July 10th...there may have already been a VIP event - that usually gets held first for past customers of the builder....

About 10 days after the agent event, they will probably open sales to the general public..

As it is Bazis, I would say that the prices could be 'unpredictable'...

Thanks! I think I did read that it would be released Early July. I wonder how much this project would go for. The floorplans and building look great!

Does anyone have any idea on pricing?? When is this project going to be released?

This is the pricing that I have for the July 10 VIP agent night. This is for the East tower and the price is the starting price on the lowest floor:

Suite 611 1 Bedroom + Media/1 bath floors 6-35 581 West $269,400

Suite 688 1 Bedroom + Den/ 2 bath floors 6-41 657 East $311,400

Suite 692 1 Bedroom + Den/ 2 bath floors 6-41 661 East $313,400

Suite 737 1 Bedroom + Den/ 2 bath floors 6-35 690 West $330,900

Suite 812 2 Bedroom + Den/2 bath floors 8-35 778 West $374,400

Suite 899 2 Bedroom + Den/2 bath floors 6-41 847 North East $400,900

Suite 930 2 Bedroom + Den/2 bath floors 6-41 872 South East $427,900

Suite 933 2 Bedroom + Den/ 2 bath floors 7-35 880 North West $414,900

Suite 976 2 Bedroom + Den/2 bath floors 6-35 923 SouthWest $455,400

Deposit Structure
$5,000 with offer
Balance of 5% in 30 days
5% in 90 days
5% in 180 days
5% in 270 days

Occupancy Commencing: November 30, 2011

Locker: $3,500
Parking Space: $18,000
Please note: Parking cannot be purchased with
Suite 611.

Maintenance
Approximately $0.49 per square foot
(includes heat, air conditioning, water, building
insurance & upkeep of common areas, hydro
separately metered)

Parking Maintenance fee - $38.88/ month
Locker Maintenance fee - $9.88/month

Taxes
Estimated at approximately .85% of Purchase

Please PM if interested in attending the VIP opening on July 10th.

P.S. This is the pricing that I have for the event, but based on 1 Bloor, these prices could possibly change...

Reasonable prices but very small units.

2 bedroom plus den w/2 bathrooms at 778 sq ft? Those are going to be some very tiny rooms.

Reasonable prices but very small units.

2 bedroom plus den w/2 bathrooms at 778 sq ft? Those are going to be some very tiny rooms.

Agreed, at that sq footage, it's not worth having a den. It would be better to use the den space in the bedrooms or in the living space.

Just looked at the floor plan and the den is 5 feet by 5 feet. That is a very small den and not sure how useable that space could be.

I know the area very well ...

These prices a bit on high side for the area if you compare for example to the new project in a nicer area just a bit north closer to NYCC:
http://www.conservatorygroup.com/platinumxo.html

So this is being marketed as a high scale project to a certain extent.

I have a feeling this and the tridel building may really take off well.

Back