Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

It's good to see that they're finally finishing that brick wall on the loft portion of 18 Yorkville. I hope the courtyard this complex creates will at least be hospitable and perhaps, if we're lucky, special.

From St-Even at www.flickr.com

2599474738_e6dd8e3d2a_b.jpg

Damn, 18 Yorkville blends in so well while still being modern and fresh looking. *Impressed all over again.*

Back to Four Seasons...

The Yorkville Streetcar Barns occupied the land on the east side of the site, from Yorkville to Scollard. Who knows? Maybe some artifacts will be unearthed..

Excavation well underway! photos by Jasonzed over at SSC....

HPIM1809.jpg

HPIM1810.jpg

I'm very glad to see that they are bothering to brick up the exposed side of the 18 Yorkville Villas, does anyone know if thats being done by... The Four Seasons people? or the 18 Yorkville people?

I'm very glad to see that they are bothering to brick up the exposed side of the 18 Yorkville Villas, does anyone know if thats being done by... The Four Seasons people? or the 18 Yorkville people?

18 Yorkville. Its on their property, and FS doesn't meet the wall completely, so they have decided to brick it up.

Cheers!

Who owns that hideous parkade? Hopefully that will soon be replaced with a
Uptown style or Cresford highrise. Why not the developers of 21 Avenue road could relocate their twins here and a whole new streetwall would be born!
Evan

Back