News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.3K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 521     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received communication from the property manager at the office today that effective Thursday June 26th, the demolition of the south building immediately west of 33 Bloor St E in Roy Square will commence.

Demolition continues on the interior buildings.

Hard to believe that's the most important intersection in the country.

Imo Bloor and Yonge really means Yorkville. Which is seen as one of the most richest and ritizy places in all of Canada. Also Bloor and Yonge are the two biggest streets in the city in importance.

Also about half a million people or more pass everyday below that intersection.

Imo Bloor and Yonge really means Yorkville. Which is seen as one of the most richest and ritizy places in all of Canada. Also Bloor and Yonge are the two biggest streets in the city in importance.

Also about half a million people or more pass everyday below that intersection.

I guess it really depends on how you define important, and to whom. I think the marketing of Bazis is stretching a bit on that one. I mean why is it the most important corner in Toronto to live at? Very debatable I think but I see your point as well.

I know that! It's the spellchecker! I'm trying not to start acting like a jerk, but are you even reading the thread? Look at two posts up! Me, saying I know how to spell Yonge!

Give the guy a break, already. He said his spellchecker changed the spelling. I'm sure he knows how to spell Yonge St.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back