News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.8K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 411     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1K     1 

Toronto CityPlace: Montage + Neo (Concord Adex, 47 + 16s, KPMB)

another nice piece of urban abstract art! of course, everything looks better in the late day light (or early morning light if you are an early riser) and I do think City Place looks quite good and definitely impressive coming in on the Gardiner...

the last letter concord sent me said "congratulations, your 'confirmed' interim closing date is Nov. 3/08." I'm in Neo - 3rd floor

Im not a fan of the quotation marks around 'confirmed' :(

-trev

June 22, 2008

neotc1.jpg

neotc2.jpg

neotc4.jpg

neotc5-1.jpg

neotc3.jpg

neotc6.jpg

neotc7.jpg

neotc8.jpg

neotc9.jpg

neotc10.jpg

Nice pics. Based on the progress in these pics, seem true that the last 10% of the project takes 90% of the time.

is there gonna be retail at the bottom of any of these new towers?

^Yes. A drycleaners/Subway/Tim Horton's/Wendy's/Sobey's/and probably a social agency or three.

a Sobey's AND a Loblaws? Or is the Loblaws going elsewhere?

btw ... just moved into cityplace (despite all the critism I read on this site and elsewhere) and love it so far!

The closest Loblaws will get to this spot is nearly a kilometre southwest of it at Lake Shore and Bathurst (if that project proceeds).

No Loblaws. There were plans for one at the NE corner of Bathurst and Lake Shore, but those plans have been put on hold

Dunno why people hate this tower so much on the forum! It's a great first sight for people who just came from the US via Niagara Falls.

Back