News   Apr 25, 2024
 130     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 319     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 511     0 

Toronto CityPlace: Montage + Neo (Concord Adex, 47 + 16s, KPMB)

Cell phone picture on a sunny day:

2383100021_ea76fa9b96_o.jpg

UD - that one on the right is one of your best so far!

I do like how CityPlace sits at the bottom of Spadina... surprisingly these towers seem to make a strong impression from way up at Spadina Crescent or even up near Bloor as I recall.

soon the foot of Bathurst will join the 21st century...

As I was walking home, at Queen and Portland I got a glimpse of these towers through a break in the street. It was the first time I'd really noticed how prominent they are, it took my a second to realize it's Cityplace.

Great vantage point in those images! The entire development looks wonderful with blue skies.

Thanks for all the images today toad!

great pics - you are doing a good job of making CityPlace look very appealing before we even have any greenery happening. And I agree with the others, having that space above the sales center filled in will really make its all feel completed - atleast from this angle.

whats with the huge steel frame on the roof of Montage? Mechanical? I'll have to scan back to the renders, I dont remember seeing that detail before. I wonder if that bit makes Montage the tallest in CP so far?

The second last photo is taken from inside the Rogers centre and looks down the future Fort York blvd. It'll look really cool in a few year when Luna and Parade are there make a streetwall effect, along with Signature.

From this view, I think it is clear that Signature's podium will have to be awesome to really make a major impact at street level. This area could totally rebound with a truly engaging and dynamic podium base.

whats with the huge steel frame on the roof of Montage? Mechanical? I'll have to scan back to the renders, I dont remember seeing that detail before. I wonder if that bit makes Montage the tallest in CP so far?

I provide a breakdown of projects with multiple towers over 400 feet on the "400 foot list":

Signature Tower [CityPlace] - 714 ft. 69 floors
Harbour View Estates II [CityPlace] - 503 ft. 49 floors
West ONE [CityPlace] - 476 ft. 49 floors
Montage [CityPlace] - 449 ft. 47 floors
N1 [CityPlace] - 415 ft. 42 floors
Luna Vista [CityPlace] - 413 ft. 38 floors
Harbour View Estates I [CityPlace] - HEIGHT NEEDED - 40 floors​

As far as I'm aware the height for Montage includes the top mechanical portion.

they should make bremner an avenue/boulevard of the sports and create a strong visual connection to the future maple leaf square complex.

they could close it to cars in the summer for road hockey games, sports events, etc...

and then maybe one could justify not continuing the bremner street name west of spadina.

Back