Toronto Concord Sky | 299m | 85s | Concord Adex | Kohn Pedersen Fox

43tw3wefw.JPG

Attachments

• 43tw3wefw.JPG
    43tw3wefw.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 622
Shoring permit applied for on Oct. 11th - I believe the project is supposed to launch today too, so I imagine we'll see an updated Site Plan Application filed soon.

Edit: Marcanadian beat me by like 10 seconds...spooky

The render in that little video shows the Ryerson logo on the podium - does that pretty much confirm that Ryerson will be the office space tenant as we had long suspected?

https://yslresidences.com/broker-portal/

some useful info such as floor plans and more renderings on their website now.
i'm too heartbroken by the tragic downfall of what would have been the most amazing residential development in this country to say more...

It was never the "greatest" even before the redesign - compared to the likes of the One or Mirvish+Gehry.

AoD

It was never the "greatest" even before the redesign - compared to the likes of the One or Mirvish+Gehry.

AoD

might just be personal preference, but i've never liked any of gehry's work... but at least this building used to be about the same league as those you mentioned

might just be personal preference, but i've never liked any of gehry's work... but at least this building used to be about the same league as those you mentioned

KPF is nice, but not quite in the league of those two (though Foster is getting rather corporate)

The renderings package include one of Yonge street facade - it was a relief to see it handled correctly.

AoD

Last edited:
Why didn't they allow Ryerson Architectural students to engage in design competition for this?
I am sure whoever designs Ryerson buildings can come up with much better design than this AURA look alike

Back