Toronto Vü Condos | 83.51m | 24s | Aspen Ridge | Hariri Pontarini

Yes, Crane #1 is going up at the Adelaide Street (South) end of the site (at George) and the concrete is also poured for the base of Crane #2 (at Richmond Street - north - end). In addition, various other concrete has been poured at the north end of the site too. Things are moving along!

VU Construction barriers

I'm just curious but how are they managing to keep the sidewalk barriers free of posters and flyers? It's a good read sometimes as I'm walking out and about. When they put up the same protection at other construction sites I doubt the hammer even hit the last nail before something got slathered on the boards.

Crane Assembly (February 2) ...

UDO_0615.jpg

UDO_0617.jpg

UDO_0626.jpg

UDO_0631.jpg

wow, this is a huge site. it's amazing how quickly they dug the whole. Can't wait to see this one go up

The whole hole!

I'm actually surprised that they did dig the whole hole before putting up the first crane. On a site this big I would have expected them to have erected the first crane and started pouring concrete in one end of the site while still excavating the other end.

UDO, excellent photos! nice job getting the high angle for that last one! will you be able to get shots from there in the future as this one progresses?

UDO, excellent photos! nice job getting the high angle for that last one! will you be able to get shots from there in the future as this one progresses?

The high angle picture is taken from the 16th floor staircase of the Holiday Inn Express across Jarvis Street. The manager of the hotel was so kind to let me go up there.

Back