Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

2219612365_fda0eb9ef6_b.jpg

that's a good question. Can someone tell me whether they are going to dig a foundation/basement/parking etc. Today (Sunday) there was a lot of activity on the street, the Police were there directing traffic and something was happening on the site.

There will be a basement, but just a shallow one. They're only going down two floors for mechanical, and the parking will be above grade.

And yes, it will be connected to PATH. I'm pretty sure I've seen official PATH maps with Trump shown as a future connection

Fire the architect who forgot the need for stairs.

If you look closely at the bottom right corner, framing been setup for the stairs. Stairs in place for the lower one Sunday.

Anyway lets Fire the Architect.

It's beginning to look like a construction site

Trump sued for $4 billion

from TVGuide.ca...

Trump sued for $4 billion

By Stephanie Zolis

2008-01-31

The Donald goes bankrupt?
A Nevada real estate company is suing Donald Trump for $4 billion over anti-trust issues related to the Trump International Hotel & Tower in Las Vegas.

While Trump may have a few dollars to spare, his reported $2 billion fortune is still a couple billion shy of the damages sought – $3 billion in punitive and $1 billion compensatory for lost revenue over the next four years.

Condominium rental and management corporation Nights at Vegas has filed a lawsuit against The Donald for an unfair advantage, after he prohibited his competitor from using the Trump name on any of its advertisements.

The company manages a portion of the 1,200 units in the tower.

Despite a more competitive rate offered to condo owners – 30 per cent lower than Trump’s – Nights at Vegas claims it “needs to be able to use the Trump trademarks to satisfy its obligation to the unit owners to market the units it is charged with managing since the marks are attached to condominium hotel.â€

Should the Apprentice host lose the lawsuit, he could pen a new book to add to his collection of get-rich titles: How to Lose Billionaire Status Overnight.

The complaint that was filed Jan. 25 by attorney Christopher Brainard has requested a jury trial.

They were pouring concrete shoring today (Saturday)...

dwtn021609.jpg

dwtn021608.jpg

I was just reminded of the density that is going to exist here if this ever gets completed... if there was ever any doubt about Mint Corner being the center of one of the most dense cluster of highrises around, Trump and BA should put that to rest.... and damn I love Scotia Plaza, even just the first dozen floors of it are amazing!

hopefully Trump doesnt lose that above mentioned lawsuit, leaving us with another ugly stump... it would be the Trump Stump!

Back