News   Apr 26, 2024
 2K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 445     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1K     1 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
The Panasonic ad loses out now that an eye popping ad runs right down the middle obscuring it like a tiny planet in front of the sun.

Let's see advertisers step up now with ads appropriate to the size of the billboards. Once one advertiser steps up to the plate, the rest will need to escalate in order to stand out.

Let the ad wars begin!

I don't, after seeing this classic Yoplait ad

Yoplait.JPG

or this one (due my personal preferences)

yoplait_25.jpg

The building looks more horrid now, than ever before. A big thumbs down to the addition of the Yoplait ad at Metropolis [thumbs up to the one 299 Bloor posted above]

The new ad looks great. I was in T.O. on Friday pre-Yoplait. I was surpised how much of this building is yet to be completed. How can anyone pass judgement on this project before it is finished? Each new addition wins more converts. The finished product will have more than a few critics eating their words.

You gotta be joking right? No critics' eating their words cause every word they said about how bad and ugly TLS is, is true.

Yup i always had faith in this project. To judge it when it when it's at such an early stage of development is stupid.

Allow me to join the chorus admitting that maybe this isn't SUCH a disaster...or at least, nothing that couldn't be easily fixed once Pen Eq unloads the thing to a real developer in a few years.

It's just boring and I doubt anyone will fix anything later. It's done deal...sigh.

BTW, so what's up with the east corner with that "nose" or round thing...are they going to do anything about it or just leave it as is? It looks horrible like that...what's the point for it?

Will there be a large board or screen for the AMC? Something showing available movies and their times would be most helpful for moviegoers and would provide some more coverage for us TLS haters...the debate rages on!

Back