Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

Trump versus Four Seasons.

And the winner is...

A poll held here last last May asked which would begin construction first, Trump or Four Seasons. 63% voted 4 Seasons, 38% said Trump.

A poll held here last last May asked which would begin construction first, Trump or Four Seasons. 63% voted 4 Seasons, 38% said Trump.

How about a new poll- which units will fall farther in value upon completion? Those reported sales figures are just nuts. They bare no relationship to cost.

sales office looked completely moved up to the north side of the site tonight..that was quick!

Alot of nothing is happening at the Trump site.

Not one pound of earth has been excavated so....it's basically a tie so far.

(sorry I have to take that back, they excavated at the Trump site, and then dumped the dirt back in the pit the next day)

I assume the sales office is relocating to the parking lot across Scollard which would be prefect for third phase

Alot of nothing is happening at the Trump site.

Not one pound of earth has been excavated so....it's basically a tie so far.

(sorry I have to take that back, they excavated at the Trump site, and then dumped the dirt back in the pit the next day)

That's not true. Steel for the retaining walls has gone in and some of the substructure of the previous building has been removed. It'll be a while before you can say that of the Four Seasons site.

Scollard will be shut down on Tuesday to allow the sales center to be moved across the street to its new resting place.

JG

CityTV news at 6 did a piece on moving the sales centre across the street. If I heard correctly it took months of planning and weighs several hundred tons. It also noted that the Four Seasons at Cumberland Street & Avenue Road will close when the new complex opens. That makes sense, but I don't recall hearing that before.

It also noted that the Four Seasons at Cumberland Street & Avenue Road will close when the new complex opens. That makes sense, but I don't recall hearing that before.

This is also news to me. - I thought both would remain open.

Somebody just paid 80 Million dollars for the hotel, and I'm assuming they purchased the name too.
Kingdom Hotels, was the company I believe. ( fall of 2005)

Somebody just paid 80 Million dollars for the hotel, and I'm assuming they purchased the name too.
Kingdom Hotels, was the company I believe. ( fall of 2005)

They bought the building a few years back. They then bought the Four Seasons Hotel company (along with Bill Gates and others) so they own both.

Back