News   May 31, 2024
 1.2K     9 
News   May 31, 2024
 4K     2 
News   May 31, 2024
 1.1K     0 

Star of Downtown, The (Willowfield/Norstar, 12s, Kirkor) COMPLETE

I can't beleive how wide this building is. Do the units come with a complimentary bowling ball?

The building isn't that wide, its just how they rendered it....:)

We go our inspection date today, which was odd as others were getting delayed...the construction guys were all over the building, I am struggling to see how it will be ready though !

The building isn't that wide, its just how they rendered it....:)

We go our inspection date today, which was odd as others were getting delayed...the construction guys were all over the building, I am struggling to see how it will be ready though !

Hey!! What was your overall impression of your place?? I cant help staying positive..even with the delays..when are you scheduled to move in?? which floor are you? Im on the 7th floor and should move March 20th...?

I can't beleive how wide this building is. Do the units come with a complimentary bowling ball?

When viewing the building in person it's scale is fine, it takes it's place within the neighbourhood well. The addition of two more levels also helps improve the scale of the building. The details of the exterior are another matter, yet to be seen.

same date, assuming all goes well.....overall we are pleased , nothing is perfect, but what I can change, I will, as some of the details are just wrong(the aformentioned 6 panel doors for one)....good luck with yours!

Thanks for the reply..you mean you move on March 20th? I haven't been contacted for the PID yet? Are you below the 7th floor?
Thanks!!

I personally don't think they suite the style I am going for as they are a little fussy looking, I want a cleaner, simpler look, as for the lobby, I don't think anyone has seen it, I would have thought it would be one of the last things to be completed, as people will be moving in, and potentially trash it.

Our condo handover date is February 8th . We are down on floor 2. The walk through is scheduled for the 5th.

I wonder if the flooding will delay it?

Snowy Day, Jan 22, 2008

starof-3.jpg

I don't know, we can't seem to get someone to answer us.
So we will go forward with the walk thru on the 5th and handover on the 8th.

I have never felt more at home in my life than in Toronto.

First, hope the walk-through goes without a hitch.

Second, and more importantly, welcome home.

Back