News   Apr 23, 2024
 252     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 335     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 568     0 

Will Tory face stronger opposition from the Left or a right-wing populist in the next election?

With ranked ballots, a Bernie Sanders-like candidate would have a much better chance of winning.
I thought centrist tend to do better in ranked ballot.
How would a far left candidate get extra second place votes?

I'd love to see Matt Galloway run, but I doubt he'd be up for it. A battle of the radio hosts.
Yes please, anything that would get him off the radio. The way he soft shoes his interviews of progressives while interrupting and aggressively probing conservatives is infuriating.

Yes please, anything that would get him off the radio. The way he soft shoes his interviews of progressives while interrupting and aggressively probing conservatives is infuriating.

Can you please provide examples of this. I listen to Metro Morning every day and have never seen any evidence of this.

Matt Galloway is a very good interviewer. He'll challenge and put up gentle resistance to just about any guest - it makes for more informative interviews.

Actually I've always thought he sucked up to John Tory and entirely let him have his way.

I think Galloway comes off as very holier-than-thou, self-involved. Definitely not progressive in the true sense of the word (i.e., labour). A little too self-involved.

Back