Toronto CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
Here comes the hoarding and some finished shoring along the south side under the Gardiner
here comes the hoarding.jpg
Bay St hoarding from above.jpg
South side shoring with steel added.jpg

Attachments

• here comes the hoarding.jpg
    here comes the hoarding.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 432
  • Bay St hoarding from above.jpg
    Bay St hoarding from above.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 480
  • South side shoring with steel added.jpg
    South side shoring with steel added.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 447
The Boston Consulting Group to move into CIBC Square

"Ivanhoé Cambridge, Hines and The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) announce that global management consulting firm BCG, has chosen CIBC Square for its future Canadian headquarters, at 81 Bay Street, in downtown Toronto. BCG will occupy approximately 85,000 ft2 (8,000 m2) of office space. With a move planned for the summer of 2021, well over 300 employees will move into a new work environment featuring state-of-the-art amenities, collaborative spaces, and extensive views of Lake Ontario and Toronto's skyline...."

That's a loss for Brookfield Place I believe.

Yep, that's right. There's a fair amount of one-upmanship among the management consultancies, too, so I'll be interested to see if any of the others (McKinsey and Deloitte being obvious exceptions) join BCG in landing spiffy office space in a brand new building.

Yep, that's right. There's a fair amount of one-upmanship among the management consultancies, too, so I'll be interested to see if any of the others (McKinsey and Deloitte being obvious exceptions) join BCG in landing spiffy office space in a brand new building.

Well points to BCG; no one else could get a new office closer to Union, unless Union Centre is completed.

the hidden door in the ACC, up a level over Maple Leaf Square, then back down again to an underground connection under York Street PATH? that one that is going to take 3x as long as crossing York at ground level?

Back