Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

I think that Trump was in fact a milestone - because, in a way, it paved the way for the other 5 star hotels we are now getting....until Trump, Toronto was pretty much unproven for the 5 star hotel market. Hopefully they will all be successful after they open..

We shouldn't underestimate the world attention that having this project has given us, imo.

Finally, someone spelled out the real impact of Trump besides talking about his hair. In a nutshell your post is why I invest in Trump properties. What he has done for the high end real estate market in Toronto is the same thing he has done most everywhere he has a tower with his name on it. Yes, Toronto had a strong condo market before Trump came in but it wasn't remotely close to the $1300 per sq. ft. you see in multiple projects now. Trump has shown time and time again what premium projects can bring with the right product. This town was full of doubters when he first announced his expectations for what his units would bring. Now the doubters only have his hair to talk about.

Finally, someone spelled out the real impact of Trump besides talking about his hair. In a nutshell your post is why I invest in Trump properties. What he has done for the high end real estate market in Toronto is the same thing he has done most everywhere he has a tower with his name on it. Yes, Toronto had a strong condo market before Trump came in but it wasn't remotely close to the $1300 per sq. ft. you see in multiple projects now. Trump has shown time and time again what premium projects can bring with the right product. This town was full of doubters when he first announced his expectations for what his units would bring. Now the doubters only have his hair to talk about.

Okay, so thanks for telling us you're a vulgar parvenu

Of course it did. Under the circumstances, you might as well be favouring Chedington over Clewes...
87012_1_bi.jpeg

real_06.jpg

Oh man, that first one is almost as bad as that thing on the South East corner of Royal York and Bloor...I'm not sure of its name though. Anyone?

Actually, the RY-BLoor thing ain't half as bad as the one about 3-4 blocks to the west...

hmmm, funny as hell! though, it must cause us all once again to question Intheknow's wisdom in buying a Trump property... if he cant identify one fraud, how can he identify the other?

hmmm, funny as hell! though, it must cause us all once again to question Intheknow's wisdom in buying a Trump property... if he cant identify one fraud, how can he identify the other?

I don't believe I was looking for your approval on my investment strategy. For you to even imply that the Trump property is a "fraud" tells me more about you then I care to know.

Back