News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 726     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he got uninvited.
Or, he was disinvited from the forum and this is his cover story.

Very true. I don't see what he would have to contribute to that kind of event. He is a one term councillor and failed mayoral candidate, who also cost the CPC thousands of votes in the last election.

Those autism comments hit me personally. That is why I dislike him so much.

Last edited:
Barbara Hall got a parkette. The Fords should dream of something that significant.

He'll need to get something, of course. Look for a small plot of non-functional (e.g., no schools or community centres) city property somewhere in Etobicoke.
Parking lot with a pissing tree and 4 garbage receptacles.

Fixed that for you. Damn those downtown elite junkies, never sharing their dope with the world's bestestest mayor ever!
If Etobicoke gets one then so should Scarboro because they deserve equity with Toronto. Maybe one connected to their $2.5B subway?

It would be interesting for Council to open a meeting with a minute of silence - For Rob Ford, something he never afforded them in his rantings.

I have no idea what is meant by "24 hr medical supervision". Obviously he's admitted to Sinai, but either it means he's in a stepdown unit (or ICU!) or he's agitated/confused and requires a sitter ("constant obs"). Or both.

2nd (or now 3rd) line chemo "not working" is a bad sign.

Trevor Dunn ‏@trevorjdunn 3m3 minutes ago
Rob Ford's latest round of chemo did not work. Doctor's are waiting to try a different treatment, but Ford is not healthy enough right now.
Trevor Dunn ‏@trevorjdunn 2m2 minutes ago
Some of Rob Ford's family spent the night with him in hospital last night. May do the same tonight.

But I thought he was in palliative care...

CBC News Alerts ‏@CBCAlerts 6s6 seconds ago
Ex-#Toronto mayor #RobFord's cancer did not respond to latest chemo, staff say. Doctors say needs to be healthier for new drug treatment.

2nd (or now 3rd) line chemo "not working" is a bad sign.

http://www.healthsearches.org/Categories_of_Q&A/Treatment/1545.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back