Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Ravine, a multi-phase development by @UrbanCapital and ALIT, coming to York Mills Rd http://t.co/HyhTHbQ7AF — 8 hours 37 min ago
- Next Growth to Watch For story is up: Church and Jarvis Sts. will see lots of activity in 2015! http://t.co/4nwTshJPvO #Toronto #development — 8 hours 45 min ago
- The City of #Toronto has announced the study area for the Scarborough #subway extension and dates for public meetings http://t.co/fJZcwTMPSN — 9 hours 15 min ago
- Commerce Court offers breathing space between skyscrapers of #Toronto's financial core. #ctbuh7cities @CTBUH http://t.co/SeAavjY35H — 12 hours 17 min ago
- Bay Adelaide Ctr lobbies to all be highly transparent to link with outdoor plaza, park, ped St. #ctbuh7cities @CTBUH http://t.co/We7kDXrz1z — 12 hours 42 min ago
- Winter not about hiding indoors. Well, not all the time. Nathan Phillips Sq, other rinks are a draw. #ctbuh7cities http://t.co/Sdk9jvZe5f — 12 hours 59 min ago