Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- The first plaque to mark Privately Owned Publicly accessible Space was unveiled Thursday in #Toronto http://t.co/HgOsGPP5il #POPS — 9 hours 58 min ago
- #LakesideLodge @DeerhurstResort offers worry-free condos to kick off your shoes in gorgeous #Muskoka surroundings: http://t.co/oE6VpF90dQ — 12 hours 39 min ago
- Plan to redevelop site at College and Huron Sts closer to approval with change to incorporate heritage bldg: http://t.co/HlQIyRBWBO #Toronto — 13 hours 46 min ago
- Construction on Hotel X means some big changes at Exhibition Place during the Ex this year http://t.co/6G5k0wFKjy #Toronto — 16 hours 29 min ago
- What was hot on UrbanToronto in July? These news stories, dataBase files, and project threads were most popular: http://t.co/zcHGh0ZHkd — 18 hours 1 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features a tall ship on the harbour as the sun sets behind the #Toronto skyline http://t.co/2yem7BgoHP — 19 hours 23 min ago