Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #KeyWest by Times Group, currently under construction in the Humber Bay Shores area. http://t.co/AAzRFRynTz — 14 hours 2 min ago
- A 52-storey #condominium is proposed for the corner of Church and Charles Streets in Downtown #Toronto http://t.co/oo2eSHzrZw — 15 hours 42 min ago
- Demolition is underway at the World's Biggest Bookstore site, while plans for a redevelopment are under way. http://t.co/zLiCJpjv37 #Toronto — 18 hours 40 min ago
- Model Suite and Club-with-a-view looking impressive during tour of @chazyorkville #condos in #Toronto http://t.co/EkmyLot5M6 — 19 hours 18 min ago
- @WZMHarchitects "What do you think of the terracotta cladding going up at our Data Centre? http://t.co/q9Oe9jutFz" Let's say universal love! — 19 hours 49 min ago
- Renderings hint at what #condo homes high above Downtown #Toronto will be like at @488University http://t.co/7Vdb0MCKZy @IIBYIVDesign — 21 hours 49 min ago