Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- RT @rawthirdcity: Report on @ctbuh tour of @lanterradev ICE condos now on @urban_toronto http://t.co/iyRN7GFHmt — 1 day 3 hours ago
- RT @tchebotarev: Are you following @Urban_Toronto on @500px? Just posted a discussion https://t.co/lJnkowciWb #toronto #photooftheday http:… — 1 day 3 hours ago
- @tchebotarev @500px — 1 day 3 hours ago
- New Parliament Street data centre is hot! #toronto #picoftheday #photooftheday #architecture http://t.co/3xuXyXAtbE — 1 day 3 hours ago
- Cherry Street finally open. Canary District closer to being part of the city again. http://t.co/wmbRq4v7d3 — 1 day 4 hours ago
- Our @CTBUH tour through Ïce #condos by @LanterraDev is now live on UT. Check out these cool #Toronto #skyscrapers: http://t.co/IGhACxAcp0 — 1 day 18 hours ago