Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Two-phase The Southward #condos will contribute to the transformation of Kingston Road http://t.co/3EzQ29yKyM @STREETCARlofts #Toronto — 2 hours 29 min ago
- We study @CrosstownTO station designs to accommodate development and/or improve streetscapes. http://t.co/YR2c4xNf4B @Metrolinx #TOtransit — 5 hours 55 min ago
- Lifeline charity raising funds for below-poverty-line Torontonians through "Smashed" Ping Pong Tourney http://t.co/0cU5ukqzhv @Lifetime_Dev — 6 hours 37 min ago
- Today's light-hearted #Toronto #development industry Insider Q&A is with Shelliane Bedder of Spice Urban Homes http://t.co/ONf3w2dXr9 — 6 hours 45 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #One6Nine Jones by Lifestyle Custom Homes, coming soon to #Toronto's #Leslieville area. http://t.co/jqt2dzjWeE — 9 hours 58 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay shows off the brutalist details of the #OISE bldg on Bloor Street W. http://t.co/sqXskxB9lE http://t.co/AD2oNnSfBi — 10 hours 8 min ago