Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- MT @pureplaza: Plaza has been commissioning artworks for its #condo developments since 2006. Look at Fountaingrove http://t.co/UWiDUbGC6u — 5 hours 2 min ago
- Avani and Avani2 #condos by @tridel offers resort-grade amenities in the Metrogate community. #Toronto #realestate http://t.co/qBJNvXEYZw — 7 hours 37 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is On The Danforth, a new condo by #Diam, coming to Danforth Ave. between Woodbine & Main. http://t.co/kEHbIP0xiq — 8 hours 22 min ago
- We check out the @UPexpress station at @TorontoPearson Airport: http://t.co/6KPzYobHk1 #Toronto #infrastructure @Metrolinx #UPexpress — 11 hours 17 min ago
- Hard to totally fathom, but Captain John's has finally been tugged out of #Toronto harbour and will soon be scrapped. http://t.co/HRpC02vfVo — 11 hours 42 min ago
- RT @tridel: #TBT A great view of the #REVE community, from the top of #300FrontStWest. http://t.co/QdUJK26QuY — 13 hours 7 min ago