Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Aquavista at Bayside, a new development by @Tridel coming to #Toronto's waterfront. http://t.co/SisglHMugU — 9 hours 24 min ago
- A new video and renderings provide new details of design for #CadillacFairview's 54-storey 160 Front West http://t.co/8L8rU94CbQ #Toronto — 10 hours 38 min ago
- We take a look inside of the @UofT's new Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport. http://t.co/hseFQBJFqI — 12 hours 48 min ago
- @Urbanation Q3 #condo market results show that the #Toronto market is having a very good year: http://t.co/UMnGvJOr8e — 15 hours 33 min ago
- The Bond #condos by @Lifetime_Dev is now above ground. The @core_architects design is heading to 40 or 42 floors up. http://t.co/5un6uk4FGH — 16 hours 38 min ago
- #ThrowbackThursday for Oct 30, 2014: the Art Gallery of Ontario from re-envisioning to re-envisioned http://t.co/GqswBqvgyt #Toronto #tbt — 17 hours 15 min ago