Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- RT @pureplaza: The Met is set to be the first condo project that’s located next to a subway station in the #905 https://t.co/73iNHUgjs4 — 3 hours 56 min ago
- Now being debuted at a public mtg, a 29-storey infill rental tower for Maple Leaf Quay by @QuadrangleArch #Toronto https://t.co/Yu8YYKiwYe — 5 hours 45 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Sonic #Condos by @lindvest, coming to Don Mills and Eglinton https://t.co/QmaKcrgtpW https://t.co/fy0LpFCmZE — 6 hours 31 min ago
- Anyone want to guess what #Toronto #development proposal we're looking at here?! https://t.co/vWYpY799ok — 6 hours 32 min ago
- Our #GrowthToWatchFor series hits #Toronto's exploding Midtown, along Yonge from Davisville & Eglinton to the north! https://t.co/Fz6fdKRFxI — 8 hours 1 min ago
- Hill and Dale Residences in #Toronto's Summerhill area reworks existing building as shops, offices, luxury #condos https://t.co/GzSnNOR6em — 10 hours 13 min ago